Your order is being processed. You will receive a confirmation email from udid.co when your device has been registered with Apple. (We email the address you use with PayPal.)
- Registration Guarantee: 10 minutes
Microsoft hosted emails:
Our confirmation emails are often blocked or delayed by Microsoft (Hotmail, Live, Outlook, Office 365). Please contact us if you do not receive your confirmation email.
Over the Air Updates
Over the air updates are the easiest, fastest, most reliable way to install iOS betas.
- Download the correct developer profile (iPhone or iPad) using Safari on your device.
- Open the Settings app. Tap the new option:
Settings app Profile Downloaded
- Verify that the profile is secure and signed by Apple Inc. Verified
- Install the profile. (Your device will restart.)
- Tap: Settings app General Software Update
- After installing the beta, your device will require a network connection to complete the activation process.
You may need to remove any previously installed profiles for iOS or watchOS:
- Tap: Settings app General Profiles iOS / iPadOS / watchOS
- Remove Profile
Developer Program Details
- iOS 15 Beta Software Profile
- iPadOS 15 Beta Software Profile
- watchOS 8 Beta Software Profile
macOS Monterey Beta Access Utility
tvOS 15 Beta Software Profile
Install on Apple TV: Settings General Privacy highlight: Share Apple TV Analytics press Play button Add Profile Enter: udid.co/tv.mobileconfig
- iOS 15 developer beta 4, build 19A5307g (July 27)
- iPadOS 15 developer beta 4, build 19A5307g (July 27)
- watchOS 8 developer beta 4, build 19R5312e (July 27)
- tvOS 15 developer beta 4, build 19J5314e (July 27)
- macOS Monterey developer beta 4, build 21A5294g (July 27)
- iOS 15 supports the same devices as iOS 14.
- iPadOS 15 supports the same devices as iPadOS 14.
Help Documents from Apple
- iOS 15 and iPadOS 15 beta release notes
- watchOS 8 beta release notes
- Installing Apple Beta Software
- Identify your iPhone model
- Identify your iPad model
Downloads for Mac and PC
While we only recommend over-the-air updates, you can also download and install iOS 15 and iPadOS 15 with a Mac or PC:
Install on a Mac or PC:
- Download the .ipsw file for your device (see lists below).
- Launch iTunes (PC) or the Finder (Mac) and connect your device.
Mac: Hold the option key down and select the Update button.
Windows: Hold the shift key down and select the Update button.
- Select the .ipsw file you downloaded for your device.
- After installing the beta, your device will reboot and will require a network connection to complete the activation process.
Install on a Mac:
- Use this new Apple Developer app if the Finder becomes unresponsive when installing using a Restore Image (.ipsw) file:
- Device Support for iOS & iPadOS 15 beta (build 1500B6, June 7)
Download Restore Images (.ipsw)
10.5-in. iPad Pro (1st generation), 12.9-in. iPad Pro (2nd generation)
iPad (5th generation), iPad (6th generation)
iPad mini (5th generation), iPad Air (3rd generation)
iPad mini 4, iPad Air 2
9.7-in. iPad Pro (1st generation)
12.9-in. iPad Pro (1st generation)
11-in. iPad Pro (3rd generation), 12.9-in. iPad Pro (5th generation)
10.2-in. iPad (7th generation)
10.2-in. iPad (8th generation)
iPad Air (4th generation)
Email Support: 8 AM to 11 PM Eastern Daylight Time
Live Chat: closed — but we are quick to respond to emails!