Our Registration Guarantee:
- install iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 developer previews
- easy over-the-air updates: Settings General Software Update
- included for free: watchOS 7, tvOS 14, and macOS 11 developer previews
- quick registration and great customer service
We are committed to properly registering your device with the Apple Developer Program so that you can install iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 developer previews. You will receive a confirmation email on time, guaranteed.
Registration Guarantee: 10 minutes
Register quickly on iPhone or iPad
You can quickly find your UDID, register your device, and install iOS 14 — all on your iPhone or iPad. This is the easiest way to register your UDID.:
You must use Safari on iOS to automatically find your device’s UDID.
- Download our configuration profile with Safari on iOS.
- Tap the Allow button to download the profile.
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap the new option in Settings:
- Verify that the profile is secure and signed: udid.co Verified
- Install the secure profile to send your UDID to our website. (The profile will be automatically removed.)
- Complete your PayPal purchase.
Register on Mac or PC
- Connect your iOS device to your computer using USB.
- Select your iOS device in the Finder (Mac) or iTunes (PC).
- Click on Serial Number to switch to UDID being display.
- When the UDID code is displayed, select the Edit menu, then Copy UDID.
- Paste the UDID in the form above and complete your PayPal purchase.
Why do I have to register my UDID with Apple?
Apple will only activate iOS 14 beta software if the device’s Unique Device Identifier (UDID) is registered with the Apple Developer Program. Before activating iOS 14, Apple verifies that the device is registered. If you have registered your device’s UDID with Apple in advance, you can easily install and activate iOS 14.
What is a UDID?
Every iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, and Apple Watch has a 24 or 40 character Unique Device Identifier (UDID). Your device’s UDID is not its serial number; the UDID and serial number are very different. If you reading this on iOS, download our configuration profile and then go to Settings Profile Downloaded to find your devices’ UDID.
How long will registration take?
Registration Guarantee: 10 minutes
The registration process is fast and simple, and your registration time is guaranteed. You will receive a confirmation email when your device is registered.
Can I update to watchOS 7 beta?
Yes, just register your iPhone — there is no need to register your Apple Watch. After registering your iPhone, you will receive a link to the configuration profile for watchOS software previews. Open this link on your iPhone and install the profile.
What about tvOS 14 and macOS 11 betas?
Yes, just register your iPhone or iPad — there is no need to register your Apple TV or Mac. After registering, you will receive a quick setup guide for tvOS software previews, and a download link for the macOS 11 Beta Access Utility.
Download iOS 14
- iOS 14 developer beta 6, build 18A5357e (Aug. 25)
- iPadOS 14 developer beta 6, build 18A5357e (Aug. 25)
- watchOS 7 developer beta 6, build 18R5368d (Aug. 25)
- tvOS 14 developer beta 6, build 18J5370e (Aug. 25)
- macOS Big Sur developer beta 5, build 20A5354i (Aug. 19)
- iOS 14 and iPad OS 14 supports the same devices as iOS 13 and iPadOS 13.
Help Documents from Apple
- iOS and iPadOS 14 beta release notes
- watchOS 7 beta release notes
- Installing Apple Beta Software
- Identify your iPhone model
- Identify your iPad model
Over-the-Air Software Updates
We support over-the-air software updates — the easiest, fastest, and most secure way to install betas of iOS 14 and iPadOS 14.
Over-the-air updates are available for all registered devices:
Settings app General Software Update
If you would like to use your Mac or PC to update or restore your device, you will need to download an iOS or iPadOS restore image. We provide external download links on the confirmation page and via email.
- Download links are available for all registered devices.
Install iOS 14
Before you install:
- Submit your UDID and complete your PayPal purchase.
- Ensure your device is registered with Apple. You will receive an email from udid.co confirming that your device is registered.
Do not rely on iCloud backups:
Have a backup plan. If you want to downgrade to iOS 13, you will need an iOS 13 backup saved on your computer. You will not be able to restore from an iOS 14 iCloud backup.
- Connect your iOS device to your computer and open the Finder (Mac) or iTunes (PC).
- Select the “Back Up Now” button to save a backup of iOS 13 and your files.
Install iOS 14 with over-the-air software updates:
You do not need a Mac or PC to install the iOS 14 beta. These steps will enable over-the-air software updates:
- Tap the link in your confirmation email to download a configuration profile. (Only Safari and the default Mail app can download this special file.)
- Open the Settings app. Tap the new option:
Settings app Profile Downloaded
- Verify that the profile is secure and signed by Apple Inc. Verified
- Install the profile. (Your device will restart.)
- Tap: Settings app General Software Update
- After installing the beta, your device will require a network connection to complete the activation process.
Email Support: 8 AM to 11 PM Eastern Daylight Time
Live Chat Support: reopens for iOS 15 and iPadOS 15 developer previews