Great Customer Service
Macworld recommends us as “one of the most popular online resources.”
We are committed to properly registering your device with the Apple Developer Program. You will recveive a confirmation email on time, guaranteed.
Registration Guarantee: 9 minutes
Free ($0.01) during iOS 13.1 beta preview:
You can quickly find your UDID, register your device, and install iOS 13 — all on your iPhone or iPad. This is the easiest way to register your UDID.:
You must use Safari on iOS to automatically find your device’s UDID.
- Download our configuration profile with Safari on iOS.
- Tap Allow button to download the profile.
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap the new option in Settings:
- Verify that the profile is secure and signed: udid.co Verified
- Install the secure profile to send your UDID to our website. (The profile will be automatically removed.)
- Complete your PayPal purchase.
Register on Mac or PC
- Connect your iOS device to your computer using USB.
- Select your iOS device in iTunes.
- Click on Serial Number to switch to UDID being display.
- When the UDID code is displayed, select the Edit menu, then Copy UDID.
- Paste the UDID in the form above and complete your PayPal purchase.
Why do I have to register my UDID with Apple?
Apple will only activate iOS 13 beta software if the device’s Unique Device Identifier (UDID) is registered with the Apple Developer Program. Before activating iOS 13, Apple verifies that the device is registered. If you have registered your device’s UDID with Apple in advance, you can easily install and activate iOS 13.
What is a UDID?
Every iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, and Apple Watch has a 24 or 40 character Unique Device Identifier (UDID). Your device’s UDID is not its serial number; the UDID and serial number are very different. If you reading this on iOS, download our configuration profile and then go to Settings Profile Downloaded to find your devices’s UDID.
How long will registration take?
Registration Guarantee: 9 minutes
The registration process is fast and simple, and your registration time is guaranteed. You will receive a confirmation email when your device is registered.
Can I update to watchOS 6 betas?
Yes, just register your iPhone — there is no need to register your Apple Watch. After registering your iPhone, you will receive a link to the configuration profile for watchOS software previews. Open this link on your iPhone and install the profile.
Download iOS 13
- iOS 13 developer beta 4, build 17A5534f (July 17)
- iPadOS 13 developer beta 4, build 17A5534f (July 17)
- watchOS 6 developer beta 4, build 17R5532f (July 17)
- iPhone XS, XS, XR, X, 8, 7, 6s, SE
- iPad Air 2, Air 3rd gen., mini 4, mini 5th gen., iPad 5th gen., iPad 6th gen., and all iPad Pros
- iPod touch 7th gen.
Help Documents from Apple
- iOS and iPadOS 13 beta 4 release notes (July 17)
- watchOS 6 beta 4 release notes(July 17)
- Identify your iPhone model
- Identify your iPad model
Over-the-Air Software Updates
Over-the-air software updates are the easiest, fastest, and most secure way to install betas of iOS 13, iPadOS 13, and watchOS 6. We will provide configuration profile downloads on the confirmation page and via email.
If you would like to use your Mac or PC to update or restore your device, you will need to download an iOS or iPad OS restore image. We will provide external download links on the confirmation page and via email.
- Downloads are availble for all registered devices.
Install iOS 13
Before you install:
- Submit your UDID and complete your PayPal purchase.
- Ensure your device is registered with Apple. You will receive an email from udid.co confirming that your device is registered.
Do not rely on iCloud backups:
Have a backup plan. If you want to downgrade to iOS 12, you will need an iOS 12 backup saved on your computer. You will not be able to restore from an iOS 13 iCloud backup.
- Connect your iOS device to your computer and open iTunes 12.
- Select the “Back Up Now” button to save a backup of iOS 12 and your files.
Install iOS 13 with over-the-air software updates:
You do not need a Mac or PC to install the iOS 13 beta. These steps will enable over-the-air software updates:
- Tap the link in your confirmation email to download a configuration profile. (Only Safari and the default Mail app can download this special file.)
- Open the Settings app. Tap the new option:
Settings app Profile Downloaded
- Verify that the profile is secure and signed by Apple Inc. Verified
- Install the profile. (Your device will restart.)
- Tap: Settings app General Software Update
- After installing the beta, your device will require a network connection to complete the activation process.
Email Support: 8 AM to 11 PM Eastern Daylight Time